Here's a random mix of things for Thursday:
- I wrote an article all about potential Thanksgiving recipes over on HooplaHa.
- Louie, M and I have "us time" at night and snuggle.
- I made a delicious dinner last night that was super healthy: steamed spinach in white wine, chipotle-cheddar chicken sausage and quinoa. I don't hate that I'll be eating this for lunch today and tomorrow.
|The ingredients M left out for me to start cooking upon my arrival home while he was at the gym.|
- M got an Instagram account! I'm not going to share it yet, but this is a big deal in my book.
- Oh and for those of you who have been asking about the below photo, here's the recipe! They were even better than they looked. They had a serious crunch. But definitely better fresh out of the oven than the next day.
- A few weeks ago, I got invited to the Sara Campbell New Canaan Blogger's Night Out! (#SCNCBloggersNightOut) This is the first type of event that I've been invited to, so I'm really excited. No one has actually used the hashtag on Twitter except for me and Maria, so I'm excited to meet a fellow blogger who lives in the same city as me!
- Because of the night out, I actually put effort into my outfit since this is a fashion/style type event. Everyone in the office has asked why I'm so dressed up. I guess I've gotten comfortable in the "you can wear jeans to work" at this job.
- Happy almost Friday!