The weekend seemed to fly by, like most weekends do, but I don't really mind since we were able to relax, catch up on sleep, and just enjoy each other's company. I have to admit though that there were several highs and lows to the weekend.
- Crossing off so much on my work to-do list
- A fantastic dinner at The Goose with N and M
- The start of the weekend, of course!
- Being overtired and super cranky, so going to bed at 9:30
- Getting to sleep in and M bringing me Starbucks
- Going to the gym for the first time in months for a 15 mile bike ride
- Took Louie to the dog park to get him tired out
- Syracuse beating Louisville for homecoming! (Sorry, Ashley!)
- Made some fast cash babysitting the cutest little one-year-old
- Broke 10,000 words with NaNoWriMo
- Realizing how terribly out of shape I am
- Not getting to spend Saturday evening on the couch with M
- Alabama losing
- Spending the morning at another dog park watching Louie play
- Meal-planning for the week
- Baking Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies (and eating the dough)
- M being the best and buying me a new fish to cheer me up, cue Mr. Draper
- Andy dying. R.I.P. little Andy Pettitte. You had a good 3 years! (Yes, I cried...a lot.)- Spending all my cash already on groceries
Overall, it was a pretty good weekend. We almost got red-bellied toads, but we don't really have the space for a tank, nor do I want to commit to having to buy crickets every week. So instead, we got another male Betta fish. He already seems like a wonderful addition to our household.