What the heck? August is over. September is here. Where does the time go? I spent half of August relaxing, cleaning, decorating, and mentally prepping to start a new job. Now that September is here, I want to check out what progress I did (or didn't) make within the month. I'm linking up with Meghan, Lori, Meghan, and Whitney again to share what I've accomplished for the month. Here are my posts for January, February, March, April, May, June, July, and the year.
- Be happy. Done and done. Extended time off, plus finally cleaning the apartment? Hells yes, I'm happy.
- Relax more. Does sitting on the couch for hours watching Food Network and Friends count as relaxing? I think so!
- Write. Still a contributing writer for HooplaHa, but I'm also starting to do a lot more personal writing and brainstorming.
- Read at least one book a month. (I read 2: Everything Happens for a Reason and One Thousand Gifts.)
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Cucumber & Tomato Salad, Short-cut Meat Sauce)
- No shop months. Ha! I've completely lost count of this, plus have shopped a lot...mostly for apartment things, but I did purchase myself a new bikini.
- Give once a month. I donated money to some of the causes at the checkout in stores again.