It's M's birthday month!!!!!!!! Even though he's not as big of a birthday person as I am, I'm super pumped about this month. We have some fun times planned, big things happening, and another mini vacation ahead. I'm linking up with Meghan, Lori, Meghan, and Whitney again to share what I've accomplished for the month. Here are my posts for January, February, March, April, May, June, and the year.
- Be happy. That's been tough this month. I try to focus on the positive, but sometimes I feel sad. And that's okay because it was a big loss.
- Relax more. I'm not quite sure if you'd call laying on the couch to watch the Olympics relaxing, but that's only because my heart always races as the athletes compete!
- Write. Still a contributing writer for HooplaHa and loving it, but also have some other part-time work on the horizon. I'll keep you posted.
- Read at least one book a month. I'm halfway through 3 different books, so that counts, right?
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Spaghetti Squash Cakes, I promise that the recipe will be here soon!)
- No shop months. Um, not sure when I'm supposed to be doing this anymore. I've definitely been better though. Haven't been buying new clothes. Returned the Lilly dress I had bought too! (I am putting more money into my savings account though.)
- Give once a month. I donated money to some of the causes at the checkout in stores again.