|Sorry for the messy clutter on our table, that's actually an improvement to be honest|
- 1 package of chicken breast or chicken tenderloins (I always use tenderloins.)
- 1 package of "Rainbow Salad Slaw" (but you can always substitute with broccoli slaw, etc.)
- 1 small container of crumbled blue cheese
- Multiple glugs of Frank's Red Hot
- Romaine lettuce, washed, but not ripped into small pieces
- Olive oil, for pan-frying
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pour olive oil in saute pan, enough to thinly coat the bottom and heat at medium.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, then place on heated pan and cover.
3. Wash lettuce and break up into single leaves. Put on a plate.
4. Put slaw in a bowl and blue cheese in a bowl and set on table.
5. When chicken is white all the way around the edges, flip. Sprinkle with more salt and black pepper.
6. Should only be a few more minutes until chicken is cooked through, but I always cut a piece open to double check. When chicken is fully cooked, pull off heat and out of pan. Pull apart into shreds or small pieces using two forks.
7. Put all the chicken into a bowl and completely coat with Frank's Red Hot.
8. And you're ready to enjoy! Just have one piece of lettuce, fill with chicken, slaw, and blue cheese, then eat.
Let me know if you have tried this out or are planning on it!
It certainly filled me up and tasted good too!