6 months down and another 6 to go... Time is not on my side. As I drove into work last week, I was thinking about how M and I were talking about Christmas gifts the night before. I know, Christmas. But the more I thought about it, all I want is more time. Time to relax. Time to read. Time to myself. Time to run. Time just to be. Maybe that's what I'll try to work on in July. I'm linking up with Meghan, Lori, Meghan, and Whitney again to share what I've accomplished for the month. Here are my posts for January, February, March, April, May, and the year.
- Be happy. I've barely cried since we moved. I think I've cried like twice, which is HUGE considering how much I normally cry. Needless to say, I'm one happy camper.
- Relax more. I knew I needed to relax when I got sick right before vacation, so I went home early and slept the whole day, plus we took a real vacation, which we're currently on right now.
- Write. Still a contributing writer for HooplaHa and loving it, but I also am in the process of starting to do more freelance writing from another friend. Facebook friends from college definitely help make connections!
- Read at least one book a month. BIG FAT FAIL. I didn't read a single book, notta one.
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles)
- No shop months. June was a pseudo no shop month. I didn't buy anything for me, only apartment and Louie things.
- Give once a month. I donated money to some of the causes at the checkout in stores.
I'm going to try harder to hit these goals more in July, plus cross some of the things off my 25 Before 25 list. It's terrible how I haven't even looked at some of those items. I hope you're all enjoying the summer so far!