5 months down in the year, already?! Phew time is flying! May certainly turned out to be a great month although I was not focusing on my goals. June is sure to prove to be busy (since we have plans literally every weekend of the month). As excited I am for everything that's happening in our lives, I think July will prove to have more relaxing weekends. I'm linking up with Meghan, Lori, Meghan, and Whitney again to share what I've accomplished for the month. Here are my posts for January, February, March, April, and the year.
- Be happy. Happy is an understatement for this month! I got to spend time with blog friends, M, family, and just enjoy being me.
- Relax more. I took a random day off to spend with some fabulous bloggers in the city. It was just what I needed to relax. Plus the Maine trip helped relax my mind too!
- Write. I'm now a regular contributing writer for HooplaHa and loving it! It's really reminding me of how much I love writing and having a deadline.
- Read at least one book a month. I read 1: Fifty Shades Freed.
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Homemade Pizza, Amanda's Spaghetti Squash Mush)
- No shop months. June is supposed to be a no shop month, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen with the move and puppy arriving.
- Give once a month. I donated more clothes than I can imagine, and I donated money to some of the causes at the checkout in stores.
I feel like the month simply flew by, and I'm not even sure what other accomplishments I can check off my lists. Womp womp. My mind is in moving and shaking mode (plus puppy mode), so I may have to revisit the whole extra accomplishments next month. How are you doing on your goals for the year?