'Ello there! Happy Monday? I'm in a surprisingly good mood even though I've barely drank half my coffee. M and I accomplished a lot of things this weekend, and we have a great week to look forward to.
1. M finished putting together the new TV stand. See those tupper ware boxes? Yea, those were formerly serving as our TV stand. I'll show you the final product later this week or next.
2. I took random photos of Louie when he really just wanted to sleep on Friday evening.
3. I celebrated National Pink Day (which is also Mom's birthday) by eating a pink strawberry frosted doughnut and sporting my pink Fleet Feet tee that Christin gave me.
3. M bought a TV, and we got a new mattress and box spring for an AMAZING deal. Tomorrow is going to be like Christmas because both arrive!
4. We relaxed before going on a hike (and sort of swim) in a local reserve. Louie is a cuddler.
5. We had dinner with my family to celebrate Mom's birthday before going into NYC to celebrate J's birthday.
6. Sunday was spent relaxing in the morning, then making some major progress on our old-turned-new headboard before heading to the pool for some sun and swimming. Then we had dinner again with my family.
We had a busy, but fun weekend! This week: tonight we need to finish priming the headboard. Tomorrow the new TV and bed come. Wednesday brings puppy school and packing. Thursday night we leave for vacation! Lots to do before we leave, but I'm excited. What did everyone else do this weekend? Any big plans this week?