Can we just talk about all the fabulous bloggy friends I get to meet in 2012? Let's begin...
- I ran the NYRR Al Gordon Classic 4M race with Joceyln in February.
- Running RnR Country Music Half with Christin (!!!!) and get to meet my pen pal, Ashley!
- Bree (and Dylan) will be in NYC for a few days, so I'm hoping for some red velvet time with her.
- Then I'm taking a day, or maybe two, off to hang out with Neely, Meghan, and company in NYC
- A fantastical visit with famous Ruthie (and Jon) Hart! Double date here we come!
- Jessica will be in NYC in July, so hopefully we'll share a healthy meal, french macarons, and coffee.
- Last, but not least, my running Floridian friend, Christina, will be up this way in September.
If that's not a ton of blogging meet-ups, then I don't know what is! I'm so excited to connect with all these amazing people in real life. I'm hoping to be adding to this long list of blogging to real life friends. Have you met some of your blogging friends in real life? Did you connect?