- Be happy. I am utterly and divinely happy.
- Relax more. Does skipping the gym, eating pizza, and drinking SkinnyGirl Sangria on a Sunday night to watch lots of TV with M count? Yes, yes I think it does.
- Write. I wrote my first article for a new freelance job I'm doing. I can't wait to share all about it! And I wrote another story for Chicken Soup.
- Read at least one book a month. I read 2: Girls in White Dresses and I've Got Your Number.
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts, Oven-Fried Chicken)
- No shop months. I was allowed to shop this month, so I did and got great deals on running shorts from Under Armour.
- Give once a month. I donated $100 to Colon Cancer Research for the NYRR race I ran on Sunday.
Extra Accomplishments for the Month:
- Met with a breeder, and another breeder with really cute puppies...
- Stuck to my half marathon training plan by supplementing running for biking, per doctor's orders
- Did a 13.12 mile training run under 2 hours!
- Crossed #11, #13, #18, #23, and #25 off my 24 Before 24 List
- Ran a PR for a 4 mile race
- Finished my writing goals
- Started a freelance writing job!
P.S. You can find me over at Kat's blog today talking about my love of photography and aspirations of taking photos like hers!