And my birthday month is officially over... womp womp. Although, I have to say that it's been one of those amazing and exciting months for me. I accomplished a ton, felt extremely blessed, and kept plugging away on my yearly goals. I'm linking up with Meghan, Lori, Meghan, and Whitney again to share what I've accomplished for the month. Here are my posts for January, February, March, and the year.
- Be happy. How could I not be happy after a great birthday month, running lots of races, meeting new blog friends, and having the best family, friends AND boyfriend in the world?
- Relax more. I took a few days off from my writing.I enjoyed some ice cream while snuggling on the couch with M.
- Write. I wrote not one, but two more articles for HooplaHa! Plus, I've been working hard on making deadlines for my writing goals.
- Read at least one book a month. I read 2: Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker.
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Homemade Beef Jerky, Oven-Fried Okra, Spaghetti Squash)
- No shop months. I was allowed to shop this month, but surprisingly only bought a few items (including 2 dresses that were great deals).
- Give once a month. I donated $50 to the SADS Foundation (part of my 24 Before 24 list).
Extra Accomplishments for the Month:
- Ran TWO half marathons: More/Fitness Women's Half and Country Music Half Marathon
- Broke major personal records in two of my races!
- Met and spent quality time with Christin!
- Crossed off #5, #7, #20 and #21 from my 25 Before 25 List
- Spent almost 3 hours thoroughly cleaning the house (yes, I consider this an accomplishment)