I knew I wanted to be a good transition point in my career, working full-time. Check!
I knew I wanted to be living with the person that was the love of my life. Check!
I knew I wanted to be happy. Definitely check!
So what else do I want to accomplish? Here's what I've come up with. Some of these things are simple that I know I'll accomplish, others challenge me to do things I love,
but don't make the time for.
- Learn to bake french macarons.
- Learn to make croquettes.
- Make marinara sauce, from scratch using fresh tomatoes.
- Read Little Women.
- Run at least one half marathon.
- Run at least one 10k.
- Meet at least one new blog friend in real life.
- Cook/bake 25 recipes that I've pinned to my Pinterest board.
- Do one outfit post a month.
- Buy a new purse.
- Take a writing course.
- Spend 24 hours without my iPhone (aka shut off).
- Go to another Yankees/Red Sox game.
- Plan a fun activity or date for M and I once a month.
- Go on a vacation, even if just for a weekend.
- Sketch in my sketch book every day for a whole month.
- Go running, just because.
- Have a Taco Bell date night with M.
- Say no to something I don't want to do without feeling guilty.
- Go to church.
- Start a tradition with M.
- Submit 5 stories to Chicken Soup.
- Take a Zumba class.
- Fix something in the house.
- Teach M something fun.
- Make list of 26 before 26.