- Be happy. Despite the roller coaster of the month, I felt truly happy. Especially, with M moving in and ending the long distance!
- Relax more. I actually went to get a manicure, but also spent the time to paint my own nails for a full mani/pedi. Having freshly painted nails surprisingly helps me to relax.
- Write. I have a new secret writing partner! She and I are working together to motivate each other and edit our work by certain dates each month.
- Read at least one book a month. I read 1: Be the Miracle.
- Cook a new recipe once a month. (Baked Tofu Triangles, M&A's Homemade Pizza, Spicy Pasta)
- No shop months. I was allowed to shop this month, but didn't do too much damage...
- Give once a month. I donated money to Rebecca's cause.
Extra Accomplishments for the Month:
- Ran two more races - Gridiron Classic 4M, Al Gordon Classic 4M
- Stuck to my half marathon training plan by supplementing running for biking, per doctor's orders
So much happened in February, yet, it doesn't seem like I accomplished all that much. But when I put into perspective everything that went on, I realize that something big happened. M moved in, and our world together finally merged into the same place. That is more than I could have asked for.