I was tagged by Hayley from Classy in KC, and even though I've been tagged a few times already, I loved her questions, so I decided to answer 'em. Ready?
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
Robert Downey Jr. and Hugh Jackman. Try and tell me he isn't a sexy beast.
2. What is your favorite book character?
Killing me with this one. I guess I would say Winnie the Pooh. (I'm a little kid at heart.)
3. What do you spend the most time doing online?
Blogging, duh. (It actually trumps Facebook and Twitter.)
4. If you could pick your name what would it be?
I'd keep my name. I used to want to be named Amy or Farrell, but now I'm proud of my name because it means loving and lovable, which are great ways to describe me. Plus my parents and grandma chose it.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes. (Love you, M!)
6. Cake or cupcakes?
7. How many siblings do you have?
One, a younger sister.
8. If you could have Buddy from Carlos Bakery make you a cake what would it be?
Red velvet with cream cheese frosting. I'm honestly not a big Buddy fan though.
9. What's your reality TV guilty pleasure, if any?
The Bachelor and Bethenny Ever After
10. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
An actress, architect, or Katie Couric. (I guess the Katie Couric thing stuck, since my degree is in journalism.)
11. What is your least favorite song or one that annoys you?
Grenade by Bruno Mars. It drives M and I nuts because it was so overplayed, but it ultimately makes me laugh because it's turned into a joke between us now.