|Blue Cheese Dip|
Yield: Guessing about 18 - 20 oz. (sorry for not having an actual amount)
- 1 16 oz. container of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 containers of crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put all the yogurt into a bowl. (I used the tupperware that I'm bringing the dip in.) Stir to loosen up the yogurt.
- Add 1 container of blue cheese and stir until evenly combined.
- Finely chop the red onion. Add the onion to the yogurt and cheese mixture. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the second container of blue cheese. Stir until fully combined, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Simple ingredients that make something super delicious|
|Adding the cheese!|
|Finally done and ready to eat!|
Only today and tomorrow left to enter my giveaway!